- Nutty's OpenGL Site - a number of OpenGL examples from simple to complex, demonstrating everything from basic techniques to more advanced extensions
- Steve Baker's OpenGL FAQ - An excellent source of OpenGL Do's and Dont's
- Game Programming News and Tutorials - Site with a series of beginner level tutorials about OpenGL. There are tutorials about OpenGL primitives, transformations, lighting, texturing, blending, particle systems, stencil shadows, and motion blur. Each tutorial also includes source.
- SDL - Simple DirectMedia Layer is a cross-platform multimedia library designed to provide low level access to audio, keyboard, mouse, joystick, 3D hardware via OpenGL
- OpenGL.org - The official OpenGL site
- *** Latest OpenGL Headers *** - Most current OpenGL SDK Headers
- oZone3D - An excellent site with many tutorials for OpenGL, including many with GLSL and more.
- glview - Very useful OpenGL Extension Viewer
- SGI's OpenGL Site - The website from the company that created OpenGL - SGI
- Swiftless.com - a very nice site with tutorials for graphics rendering and physics interactions. The site has tutorials aimed towards hobbyist game developers and anyone who may want to learn how to use certain API's or programming languages, or even those who just want to learn how to write programs.
- Nate Robbins' site - An excellent site for those of you who prefer to learn by doing
- The Blue Book - A reference of all gl, glu and glx commands as of version 1.0
- The Red Book - Bookmark this one. An invaluable free online book
- CodeSampler - Go here for more OpenGL code samples!
- Gametutorials - an excellent site with brilliant tutorials on OpenGL, among other topics.
- Sulaco - A lot of examples and tutorials about OpenGL written in Delphi
- UltimateGameProgramming - Many samples/tutorials about OpenGL, DirectX and other topics
- Texture Coords - A brilliant explanation of how Texture Co-ordinates work, and how to generate them
- Gimbal Lock - An explanation of Gimbal lock - what it is and why it occurs
- Maths / Geometry - Vector Equations, Curve Fitting, Interpolation and more. Also contains OpenGL tutorials!
- BSP Trees - A more advanced Math topic, but useful nonetheless
- 2D Math - For those of you that want to learn 2D Math, or somewhere simple to start
- 3D Math - A good primer on the fundamentals of 3D Mathematics
- Matrices - An introduction to that important mathematical structure, the Matrix
- Rope physics - an explanation of how to simulate the physics of ropes.
- Dynamics articles - Chris Hecker's Dynamics articles explain the basics of Dynamics in 2D and 3D
- Car Physics - A very good resource to learn more about car physics and various OpenGL topics